Friday, June 25, 2010

Welcome to my Sweet Little Blessings...


Welcome to my Sweet Little Blessings... a place for me to document and share all the wonderful (and not so wonderful) events of our crazy little life! It recently occured to me that my children are growing at an alarming rate (This may have occured about the time Logan blurted out "Tiger"... yes, Tiger was his first word)! Being the dedicated (or not so dedicated as of lately) scrapbooker I am... I have committed myself to preserving these memories for my kids... however small they seem. That being said... I am currently an entire YEAR behind in scrapbooking and feeling a bit overwhelmed by having to scrapbook each event twice. So, as my solution to not forget all of the sweet details of these little blessings... I introduce the {blog}! It will also be a great way for friends and family to keep track of us! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment