Friday, June 25, 2010

A family of nurses...


I again found myself working on another important day... Lindsay's graduation! Luckily I had a co-worker willing to come in early... just in time for me to make it to her convocation ceremony! Such a proud day to watch my baby sister graduate... and seeing as how she's following in my footsteps (as a UWEC grad) it made it that much more special! The last of 3 nurses to graduate (although she was the only smart one... doing it without acquiring a useless degree) we now have a family full of nurses! The ceremony was long and hot... and Logan didn't make it long... but Lilly sat through the whole thing... cheering "Yay Tinzie" when she walked across the stage!


After graduation we went to BWW's with the family... and what better way to celebrate than with wings and beer... perfect college combo! So proud of you Lindsay! There are some very lucky patients in your future!

No comments:

Post a Comment