Friday, June 25, 2010

A Day to Remember

To the man of my dreams...

Call me a sap... it's been done before... but all of the wedding talk surrounding us takes me back (5 years ago) to the day we stood before our family, friends, and God to declare our love and commitment for each other. That day I knew beyond a shadow of a doubt that you and I were destined for greatness... but this "great" was beyond my wildest dreams! You are the most patient man I've ever met... with the kids... and yes, me too! You are kind, generous, truthful (sometimes to a fault), motivated.. the list goes on and on. Though our life may not be a fairytale, you always make me feel like a princess... and I'm positive there will be a happy ending! I love you... more than I did that day (and I didn't think that was possible)!

Peanut

No comments:

Post a Comment